I have the power to cross out and eliminate that which I no longer need. The power is within me
Sometimes I can be forced back (by myself) I can, I will learn my lesson AND get my blessing
I’m my own and biggest critic
Walking with God is not always easy; it is always beneficial
Know that greatness comes with a great price
My trials come to make me strong. I’m getting stronger every day
Make a small shift in my mindset
1 Move My Faith: Faith is more than idle wishing. Is my faith underdeveloped
1a. Area of Hope: Keep moving forward even when I feel like giving up.
Commit myself to not giving up
1b. Blind Faith: Move as if God has got me regardless of what I think
1c. Understanding Faith: I don’t have to doubt that God has got me.
I AM A FAITH THINKER!
Average thought patterns can only bring about average thinking
1d. Faith Thinker: God can and will be decisive and make my decisions
Trust that God will bless me over difficulties
- Move My Focus: What I focus on is where I’m going. Difficulty always shows up as a lesson to teach me God is in the mist of my challenges. No matter what I think God can think higher
- I have control over my thoughts, behavior, and what I feel
- I learn by the problems I’m given to solve
- It’s not about just focusing on what is in front of me
- Move My Feet: There is a clear distinction between talk and action!I’m ready to get up again
- THE CHRIST IN ME HAS SET ME FREE
- I can’t take the old me into my new experience!!!!